Search

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Gillus back!!


Well it’s been a while since I’ve added to the blog…… mainly because I’ve been shit!
But I’m going to aim for a 2 weekly update from next week…

Well since Oct the 1st (wow it has been along time since I posted) anyway, I have finished the first 1750 of my Fel Orks and used them for the first time at a tournament!  Granted I lost all but 1 of my games and won the wooden spoon….. but I had a lot of fun and met some great people.  I did also get nominated for best painted army, which was an unexpected bonus (and in my opinion I should have won ;-) )
So I’ve taken a break from painting the fel orks and started a new project for a couple of tournaments next year, Caledonian uprising and the Independent GT I’ve put links at the bottom of the blog.
I’ve started a kind of pre-heresy wordbearer army but using the chaos book, so you could say it’s a just breaking of the heresy army.

I’ve also spent the last week in Scotland playing warhammer and 40k with a mate of mine, it’s made me decide that I’m doing High elves I’ll get some picture of both armies once I have some built/painted and the lists I am going to use.

Gillus out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment