Search

Sunday 5 September 2010

Long fangs WiP / Wolves Update

So, Rob here with a bit of an update in where my wolves are heading at the moment.

I've had to pull my finger out a bit as I've challenged Romeo from www.battlefoam.com to a game of 40k at GW head office at the end of this month, so I've got 5 Grey Hunters, 2 Wolf Guard, 6 Long Fangs and 4 Thunderwolf cavalry to get done by just after Games Day.

I've ordered Forgeworld missile launchers for my Long Fangs as I fondly remember thinking the missile launcher in the old RTB01 was the coolest thing in the world so all my heavy weapon chaps are having those and I've built two units ready for their arrival as I've got 2 units at 1750 points








So there we are! Tomorrow will be spent on Grey Hunters and Wolf Guard & I'l try to get them ready for weathering by the end of the day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment